Come See Me at the Following Events
After Covid-19 put a damper on my presentations and events for a year and a half, we are finally opening up again for live events! I'm vaxxed and ready to present! Please come to one of my upcoming events. I look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!
Be the first to know about upcoming appearances, talks and guided hikes by following me on Facebook.
- November 2, 2021-Backpacking Washington, Tacoma Mountaineers Clubhouse, Tacoma, WA
- November 13, 2021-HIking Washington's History, Bellingham WA- Village Books Nature of Writing Speaker Series.
- December 1, 2021- Backpacking Washington, Peninsula Wilderness Club, Bremerton, WA
- January 29, 2022- Urban Trails, Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, Vancouver, WA-sponsored by the Friends of Fort Vancouver
- March 2, 2022- Backpacking Washington, Olympia Mountaineers
- December 7, 2022- Day Hiking Central Cascades, Olympia Mountaineers
More than 160 folks came to Craig's 100 Classic Hikes book launch in Seattle (June 2016)
Interested in having me talk to your organization, business, at your book store, library, meeting, or upcoming event? I have years of experience as a public speaker. I can speak on a wide array of outdoor related topics and can cater presentations to specific audiences.